A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of whoever accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
Cae Piñol (hereinafter, “OWNER”) uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object.
The OWNER, through cookies does not collect any personal data. All cookies, except those used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
The OWNER uses the following cookies on this website:
- wordpress_sec_; These cookies are used to maintain the User’s session. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
- wp-settings-time-1; It is used to customize the user interface. Expires in 1 day.
- wp-settings-1; It is used to customize the user interface. Expires in 1 day.
- wordpress_logged_in_; Its function is to indicate when it has been connected and who it is, being used by the WordPress interface. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
- wordpress_test_cookie; These cookies are used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. It expires at the end of the browsing session.
- autoptimize_feed; It helps notify the site if the cache has been updated since you last visited it, if so, it will force the page to refresh instead of using your cached version of the site. Expires in 1 year.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary; Used by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Expires after 30 minutes.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary; Used by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Expires in 1 year.
- _ga; It allows to distinguish the different users of the web. Expires after 2 years.
- _gid; It is used to distinguish users. Expires in 24 hours.
- _fbp; Used by Facebook to offer a series of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers. Expires in 3 months.
- _hjid; Set a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to collect data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes. Expires in 1 year.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)::
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/et-ee/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
The acceptance of this policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete way about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) as well as that Albert Olivé has the user’s consent for the use of the same as and as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).