These personal data will be used in the manner and with the limitations and rights granted by the protection of personal data.
In accordance with the above, we inform you;
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Cae Piñol Vilamajó
Phone: + 34 691 620 344
2. What is the purpose of collecting your data and for how long do we keep it?
The collection and processing of the requested personal data is for the purpose of user service, both administrative and commercial.
- We will attend, manage and resolve your questions, queries, proposals or any other requirement. It will keep this data for the duration of each management. We will keep this data for the duration of each management.
- We will automate the data we collect as a result of your browsing our website, to give you a better user experience. (see Cookies policy)
The OWNER undertakes to keep the maximum reserve, secrecy, protection and confidentiality of the information of the personal data that it has at its disposal.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
The OWNER undertakes not to share or transfer your data to third parties without your express consent.
4. Limitations in case of not providing your data
5. How can you exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose your personal data?
You can access your personal data, rectify it if it is inaccurate or request its deletion by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
LEGAL NOTICE (according to the LSSI – CE)
The OWNER informs you that it is the owner of the website. In accordance with the above, we inform you; In accordance with the above, we inform you;
The owner of this website is: Cae Piñol
The access and/or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
Use of the portal
The website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that the OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example, but not limitation, not to use them to:
- engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
- try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify and manipulate their messages. The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Intellectual and industrial property
The OWNER will be the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The OWNER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Right to make changes
The OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on the website, the OWNER ill not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case the OWNER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
The OWNER may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.